The HCG Diet Stands Strong Compared to Other Diets
Recently, some diets were scrutinized with input from a panel of health experts. The criteria included factors such as the ease to follow, nutritional value, safety issues, effective for weight losses as well as ability to fight against diabetes and heart disease.
Popular Diets Versus the HCG Diet
- Jenny Craig is easy to follow, nutritionally complete and safe, and for offering dieters emotional support. However, it is questionable whether they help heart health or diabetics. The coast is a detriment as well.
- Biggest Loser Diet did wellfor short-term weight loss, safety, and for diabetes, and it was rated moderately effective for heart health.
- Although the South Beach Diet was good for rapid weight loss, its restrictions can make it difficult to keep the pounds off. Its ability to combat diabetes or heart disease is questionable.
- Nutrisystem is relatively safe, easier to follow than many other diets, and has few nutritional deficiencies. As a heart diet, it’s is not very effective.
- Many of our experts found the popular low-carb Atkins diet leaves much to be desired. Although it was excellent for short-term weight loss, it failed in long-term weight loss, nutrition, safety, and heart health.
- Experts were less than impressed with the glycemic-index diet, which distinguishes “good” carbs from “bad.” They scored it particularly low on long-term weight loss, heart benefits, and ease of adherence. Although the diet’s ratings in nutrition and safety were relatively strong, they couldn’t push the diet out of the lower third of the pack.
- Slim-Fast is a reasonable approach to dieting. It outscored a number of competitors on weight loss and as a diabetes diet, and being highly structured, it’s fairly easy to follow. But it scored lower than many other diets on heart health.
HCG Diet is Quick and Keeps Weight Off
So what is the difference of all of these diets and the HCG diet? The HCG diet is an effective weight loss product with a precise diet protocol. HCG works on the diet protocol is the same principle as how it works when pregnant – it instructs your fat cells to release nutrient-filled. In pregnancy it means the fetus is being fed; in a non-pregnant person, it means that fat into your system where it is used and eliminated at the rate of 2000-3000 calories per day ALL excess is being eliminated.
With all being said, many of us have all tried diets in the past and realize how difficult it can be to lose weight and keep it off. The HCG diet isn’t the newest fad, miracle cure, or food delivery service. In fact, the HCG diet has been around since the 1950′s when the protocol was created by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons.
The beauty of the HCG protocol is that it’s the only diet that is NOT a quick fix. In fact, many experts consider it a weight loss cure standing all alone. The reason is that the combination of HCG Diet and the HCG drops that works with your hypothalamus to create a new metabolism.