HCG Drops and HCG Injections Differences
The HCG Diet is becoming very popular in the United States. But with homeopathic HCG drops and HCG injections available to consumers, which one is safer and what are some of the differences between them?
What are homeopathic HCG drops?
Homeopathic formulations function on the theory of “like heals like” and that a very small amount of the active ingredient brings about change, because of the unique way homeopathic products are produced. Taking pure full strength HCG and making it into a sublingual mixture through a process of dilution and succession produce homeopathic HCG drops. True homeopathic products, when tested in a typical lab, will come back negative for the active ingredient because the ingredient actually exists as a unique energy signature or imprint in the carrier liquid that cannot be measured chemically. This is also the reason homeopathic HCG drops will not show positive on a pregnancy test. It is important to realize that physical elements interact and affect each other in more ways than just chemically.
Top major differences between HCG injections and HCG drops:
1. The injections are not considered homeopathic; therefore they require a doctor’s prescription.
2. Because of the prescription, the prices of HCG injections tend to be much higher than the homeopathic HCG drops.
3. The drops do not require refrigeration, making them easier to travel with.
4. Taking 6 drops 6 times a day is comparable to about 150 IU of injections.
5. The drops are placed under your tongue. The injections require a painful HCG shot, daily.
Your HCG’s CEO Dan Edmund, “Your HCG customers prefer the homeopathic option because of their ability to regulate the HCG intake themselves, not make costly trips to the doctor’s office, and eliminate the need for painful injections. Some of our customers came to us after spending thousands at their doctor only to get the same results for a lot less expense.”
When a customer decides to buy HCG from Your HCG, they receive a supply of homeopathic HCG drops, industry specific information on HCG weight loss, meal plans, recipes, email and phone support from health coaches who walk them through the weight loss process and a lot more.