HCG Diet Weight Loss Guide
HCG diet weight loss is one of the fastest ways to lose weight if followed correctly. HCG has become the last resort diet plan for many obese people throughout the world. The reason many people decide upon the HCG diet weight loss plan over the plethora of other diets is because it is easy, it’s efficient and it is permanent. With the HCG diet, you will see noticeable results every day which can be very motivating on your weight loss journey.
While on the HCG diet, the customer will be eating 500 calories per day. They will get these calories from lean proteins, fruits and veggies. Most of the vegetables allowed on the HCG diet offer other health benefits i.e. diuretics, lower blood pressure, and more.
HCG Diet Weight Loss Rules:
- Take your HCG drops at a consistent time each day.
- Load the first 2 days while on the drops. Eat as much fatty food as you possibly can during the two days.
- Follow the HCG diet protocol exactly. If the food isn’t listed on the protocol, it’s not allowed. If you deviate at all, your HCG weight loss could slow or stall.
- Weigh yourself every day in the AM after you go to the bathroom. Also make sure you are naked when you weigh yourself. Clothing can increase your weight by up to 2 pounds.
- Drink plenty of water while on the HCG diet.
HCG Diet weight loss summary:
The reason customers lose weight so quickly on the HCG diet is because their body doesn’t just survive on only 500 calories that you consume. The HCG forces their body to unlock the abnormal fat stored in the mid-section (hips, belly, bottom and thighs) as well as the upper arms. Their body is using this stored fat as fuel. In essence, this fat totaling between 1500 and 4000 calories, is being released into their body in addition to the 500 calories that are being consumed. It is very important to follow the diet protocol precisely in order to be successful with your HCG weight loss.