HCG Diet Shopping List For Dieters
Your HCG releases HCG diet shopping list and tips. One of the great things about the HCG diet is that there is no guesswork for what you can and can’t eat. Dr. Simeons made a very easy to follow diet protocol that doesn’t contain any exotic, or even expensive, items.
HCG Diet Shopping List:
- Chicken (boneless and skinless)
- Fish (crab, shrimp, tilapia, cod, etc.)
- London Broil, Round Roast and Veal
- Melba toast and/or Grissini Breadsticks
- Stevia (check the ingredients for anything ending in –ose, maltodextrin, etc.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Green Tea
- Letter scale for weighing food
- Digital scale for weighing yourself
- Water bottle (so you know how much water you are drinking daily)
Your HCG owner Dan Edmund said “Some people find it hard to go the grocery store while on the HCG diet. There are a lot of temptations around every corner of the store. A lot of food companies are using preservatives that are less expensive for them, but they can damage your body. One of these is high fructose corn syrup. Dr. Simeons diet protocol helps you get away from these products.” Below are a few tips to help steer clear of unhealthy food at the grocery store.
Steer clear of unhealthy food at the grocery store – HCG Diet shopping list:
- Make a list of exactly what you need before going to the store. This will help you remember exactly what to buy. Do not stray from this list.
- If you cannot go to the store without avoiding temptation send someone else. If you have a friend of spouse that will go for you, this is ideal.
- Use fresh spices and herbs. In the produce section, you will find an array of fresh herbs and spices, both organic and non-organic. This will take away the temptation of going down the baking aisle.
- If the season is right, take your grocery list to the local farmer’s market. You can find a great assortment of fruit, vegetables and even meat. The great thing about a farmer’s market is the prices are usually less expensive than your local grocery store. In this case, you can actually speak with the farmer to see if their product is organic, or if there are any added ingredients. We hope this post on the HCG diet shopping list helps you meet your goals!